We wanted to take a look at the newest credit card offers that are available in 2020.
- Uber Credit Card
- Amazon.com Secured Credit Card
- American Express® Green Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
The Uber Credit Card was reintroduced in August of last year and many people have started to review them. With their generous terms, this card is perfect for frequent Uber riders. When using this card for Uber rides, you can earn 5% cash back (in other words like a discount) on all of your rides — just for having an Uber Credit Card.
- Get the Uber Credit Card and earn 5% back in Uber Cash on your Uber purchases. Plus, earn $100 Uber Cash after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Earn Uber Cash every time you use your card. Uber Cash can be redeemed across our offerings, from rides and JUMP to meals with Uber Eats.
- 1% back in Uber Cash on all other purchases.
The Amazon Credit Builder card is a secured card designed by Amazon. This card is made for people rebuilding their credit. If you were to close the card out you get a refund in full.
- 3x On Travel (New)
- 3x Points on global restaurants
- Earn $300 cash back after you spend $1,000 in purchases.
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels