What I like:
0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles, ability to transfer high rate balances and save on interest with an Introductory $0 balance transfer fee for the first 60 days your account is open, no annual fee, and a free FICO score every month.
What I don’t like:
I don’t like that this card has no cash-back benefits and has higher-than-usual interest rates.
A 0% intro APR over 15 billing months.
No annual fee.
Pros & Cons:
Pros of this card are:
- No annual fee
- 0% APR Intro Rate for 15 billing months
- Ability to save on interest
Cons of this card are:
- No cash-back benefits
Bank of America also makes cards such as:
- Bank of America® Cash Rewards
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards
- Bank of America® Premium Rewards®
- Alaska Airlines Visa®
- Norwegian Cruise Line®
- Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa® credit card from Bank of America
- MLB® Bank of America® card
- Bank of America® World Wildlife Fund
- U.S. Pride® Bank of America® card
- Spirit Airlines World Mastercard®
- Allegiant World Mastercard®
- Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard®
- BankAmericard® Secured
- Bank of America® Cash Rewards for Students
- BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students